10/01/2007

The state bird of Michigan is...

How the heck should I know? Ask my brother. Yes, that's right, we packed him off to Holland, Michigan with his gal Becky. Moving is always such a grand endeavor, and this was no exception. Actually, it was a pretty boring deal all around. Everything (mostly) fit where it needed to, and nothing ended up bouncing down the freeway at 70 mph. And I have to say, Becky has got this whole "getting Ethan to do what you want him to do" thing figured out pretty well. Of course, I'll miss having him around, but I think Becky will be worth the move. She seems to know the depths of his dorkosity, and loves him anyway. Plus she's a redhead, so we can buy sunscreen in bulk together.

So, good luck Ethan, and don't you dare become a Wolverines fan. Seriously, or a Badgers fan (Becky is from Wisconsin, poor girl). TTFN!!

1 spewed back:

Anonymous said...

Holland, MI is a pretty city - I've been there!! I even have a picture of me pregnant with Melanie in front of the Wind Mill in Holland. I think there is a picture of me with a statue of Ben Franklin sitting on a bench too... Hmmm... Some other ones my mom took too I bet. Hope it all goes well for him!!