11/20/2007

Me, in a nutshell...or a cupcake wrapper

It has been brought to my attention that my blog doesn't tell anyone anything about me, per se. I guess that's because there isn't really anything new to report. I'm kind of in maintenance mode at the moment. I'm still at my parents' house, still going to group therapy twice a week, still spending a lot of time at the Humane Society, stuff like that. I'm moving in the direction of getting my own apartment, but that probably won't be unil the new year, and I'm planning to move back to the Twin Cities in the summer. Hopefully I'll be starting at Hennepin Tech in the fall, but I'm not ready to say that is absolutely definite yet. My kitty is still fat, and I still watch way too much TV. Other than that, I'm just working toward becoming as independent as possible. Sometimes it feels like I'll never get there, but I know I will.

In other news, my godson Cory got a D on his report card. It may seem an odd thing to tell you, especially since some of you have never even met him, but I'm hoping that the more public embarrassment he suffers, the less likely he will be to repeat this feat. He is a smart kid, and anyone who has ever talked to him for five minutes knows he can do better than a D. I love him to pieces, but he's got to realize that no self-respecting nerd would get a D in anything other than gym. Or maybe art. But this D was in literature, which isn't cool. So send out your horrified vibes to him, because apparently he needs a swift kick in the work ethic. Thank you for listening. TTFN!!!

1 spewed back:

Anonymous said...

:)