4/07/2008

Poetry is hard

I am trying to get that sonnet written, I swear. I'm going to use this post to introduce you to the new man in my life. Well, technically he's neutered, but he's also of a different species, so it's all good. And now, presenting for the very first time... (insert drum roll here) ...Linus. He's also known as my Sweet Baboo, Blankie-boy, and Dover (as in runneD OVER). He looks a bit scruffy at the moment, but his whiskers are starting to grow back.




And last, but not least, bow down in the fearsome presence of... ROBO-KITTEH!!!

1 spewed back:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so good I am getting itchy and stuffed up just looking at them! Glad you are enjoying your new kitty! I call Luke Linus sometimes because he often carries a blanket around with him. :)