7/02/2008

I don't wanna

Blog, that is. So I'm going to cheat. This meme has been going around for a while, so I don't know who to credit it to, but whatever.


1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.

(First of all, I'm not going to tag five people, since I don't know if there are even five people who read this thing. Second, if you feel like doing it, post your answer in the comments. If not, well, I don't like you, either! Nyah!)

My book is The Regulators by Stephen King, which I just finished last night. I never pick up my crap, so it's still on the floor next to my bed. Anyhoo...

He could smell the grass, like some sweet wet perfume. It was spiced with a tang of cedar smoke. God bless the lightning, he thought.


Wow. Probably the three shortest sentences in the whole book. Good sentences, though. I don't think I could've done better even if I cheated.

0 spewed back: