9/23/2010

Blogging is SRS BZNS!

And I don't take it very seriously. Does that make me a bad blogger? Absolutely. A bad person? Probably not, but I guess it depends upon your chosen deity's position on the subject. In any case, I don't care. I started doing this for fun, not to change the world.

First thing I feel like talking about: Cory. He's 16. And driving. I am SO OLD!!!! I don't feel old but I must be because there is no way my little potato-shaped baby godson is 16! He's a great kid and cute to boot. Hey, that rhymes...

Next, there is NO SUCH THING as a happy period, Always. Nor a cute tampon, Tampax.

So here's the thing, I'm signing up for Weight Watchers. My BMI is in the Obese range and whatever I've been doing to correct that on my own is not working. I wish I was one of those people who could take control and do it on my own, but I'm not. I need help, and apparently I'm finally willing to ask for it. So hopefully the next time you see me there will be less of me. It's about time.

Anyway, that's all I feel like writing right now, so I'ma post this bad boy and go back to watching The Mentalist. Which is an awesome show. TTFN!!!

1 spewed back:

Shawn said...

Two things: First, I have a friend from my time in Idaho who I recently connected with. He is dealing with his handicap that is basically an arthritis he was born with that causes a lot of pain. Some weeks better than others. He said the one thing that bothers him the most is how his body can't move at the speed he thinks things. I showed him a post you made back on 3/15/2006, about changing perspectives. He said it was the most inspiring thing he had read in a long time. You may not change the world, but you touched one person.

Second: Asking for help is always the best place to start. I dont know what I would have to offer, and I'm sure you've already seen this but if you haven't, here it is one more time: My two year journey.