8/24/2011

I know, I know.

Yep, it's been a while. I'm fairly sure no one even checks this anymore, and who can blame them?

However, it is a new day and a new semester. I have decided I'm going to be liveblogging (so to speak) my final semester of college. I'm hoping it will give me some accountability as far as going to class and help me stay on task so I can finally flingin' flangin' graduate. So, theoretically I should be posting here 3 times a week. I've decided that if I can keep my car clean for 2 months I can surely manage to blog a few times a week.

Anyway, today was day 1 of both of my classes. My first one (at 9amgasp!) is Traditional Logic, which I am actually quite excited about. Since Mr. Spock is my idol I think the class will serve me very well in all future endeavors. The professor is one I've had several times before and I always enjoy his lectures. He has a very dry sense of humor and likes Star Trek. And he's kind of arrogant about his intellect, which I appreciate.

Class 2, which I am not excited about at all, is Business and Professional Writing. It's required, which is the only reason I'm taking it. However, the professor seems pretty cool, so hopefully that will make it suck less. I'm also pretty sure I'm several years older than him, so I can always just call him a whippersnapper and hope he takes pity on an old lady.

Well, that's all for today since I didn't learn anything but where the classes are held and what the syllabus will be. I will be back on Friday, so stay tuned for more thrilling escapades.TTFN!!!!

(On a pervy old lady note, basketball shorts are just swell.)


0 spewed back: