3/24/2006

I *heart* Vicodin

Don't freak, I'm not on the road to needing rehab or anything like that. It's just nice to have something that actually helps for the occasional times when I have pain that is unusually annoying. It also give me kind of a warm fuzzy feeling, which is OK, too.

On the way back from Rochester today (memorial service was very nice, btw) I saw a bumper sticker that said "Support our troops - Club a protester". Oh for the love of Pete. That ranks right up there on my list of stupid bumper stickers. Protesters aren't protesting because they have anything against the troops. They're doing it because the way the US got in to it in the first place and how it has been handled all the way through has been ham-handed at best and illegal and immoral at worst. They're protesting because Bush is...OK, I'm not going to go there, because I want to go to bed soon. Anyway, moronic bumper sticker of the week.

I'm starting a list, actually I've had the list for a while, but now I'm going to commit it to paper. OK, actually to a bunch of ones and zeros floating around cyberspace, but you get the picture. This is a vocabulary list of sorts. Basically these are words which, if I discover a potential suitor uses on a regular basis, will prevent said suitor from continuing in his, um, suiting. I'll add to it as it grows. To start with: exspecially, supposably, exscape, nuke-you-ler. That is all for now.

I'm signing off now, as I must get up early to go over to the brother's place to watch the hockey so I can be done in time for the hockey. I do enjoy the hockey. TTFN!!

1 spewed back:

Anonymous said...

Hey Keara, I heart vicodin too. They gave me a script before I left the hospital after having Luke 2 weeks ago tomorrow. :) It definitely helped get me through the first couple days home.

I have another word for your list -using ax for ask. It just makes me cringe thinking about it.