3/23/2006

Nothing deep or meaningful

I watched the season premier of South Park tonight. SOOOOOOOOOOOO messed up. I'd love to sit in on one of Matt & Trey's therapy sessions. SOOOO incredibly messed up. But in a pretty damn funny way. Craziness. I've got tons of stuff to do and yet I'm sitting here. Shocking, I know. A friend called me the other night because her husband clicked past Spongebob Squarepants on the TV and it made him think of me. I can't help loving him. He's yellow and he has a snail/cat named Gary. What's not to love?!? I've just realized this is jumping around topics in a stream-of-consciousness kind of way, so I'm just not going to bother with paragraphs. I have to go to a memorial service tomorrow in Rochester for my cousin's grandmother, who was kind of like a third grandma to me. I don't like funerals, etc. I pretty much suck at saying anything that doesn't sound dumb, and I'm not a crier, so I always wonder if people think I don't give a crap. Which isn't true, but for me, the funeral doesn't provide any additional closure, or whatever. For me the person dying is plenty of closure right there, thank you. Big important hockey game tomorrow, which I'm probably not going to be back in time to watch, so my brother is recording it on his DVR. Which means I'll have to get my ass out of bed on Saturday if I'm going to have time to watch all of the evening's festivities before the championship game on Saturday. I'm filled with a sense of dread. I mean, St. Cloud. Come ON! Anyway. I really think the small ice will be no friend of the Gophers. Here's hoping they prove me wrong. My cat is snoring on the other end of the couch at the moment, even as she shoots fur into the atmosphere. Cats rule. I got a magnet yesterday that says "The cat's seat is wherever you were planning to sit". Awesome. OK, I really need to go at least figure out if I need to iron anything for tomorrow, since no matter how good my intentions, there's no way I'll get up early to do it in the morning. TTFN!!

0 spewed back: