11/05/2006

Vote, dammit!

Nothing about me today, just want to make sure y'all get out and VOTE! I don't care who you vote for, just as long as you do it. In Minnesota it is easy, easy, easy to do, so no excuses! Even if you don't know anything about your local races, at least go and vote for governor, or senator, or there's a transportation amendment thingy, too. Your ballot is still counted even if you don't vote in every race. This site gives you all the info you'll need in one easy package. There's info there on where to vote, what you need to register, and also some good info on the constitutional amendment on the ballot. Please, please, please vote. Seriously. I will haunt you if you don't. I know where you live. TTFN!!

1 spewed back:

Shawn said...

I didn't vote. Do you hate me? When can I expect my haunting to start? Are you sure you know where I live?