5/11/2008

I'm feeling needy

I was going to post a really long rant about the so-called "series finale" of Scrubs the other night, but I've kind of run out of steam on that one. Instead, I'm going to shamelessly pander for positive reinforcement. I'd like this to be an interactive entry. You leave a comment about a memory of me that sticks out in your mind and I'll dedicate a whole post to something I remember about you. Is this shameless fishing for reminders of why I'm friend material? Absolutely. Had a crappy weekend and I'm in serious need of an ego boost. So, boost away... TTFN!!!

2 spewed back:

Anonymous said...

I hope I can feed your need. (BTW, I have not watched Scrubs yet - I have it saved in the DVR and have not found the time to watch it yet). I remember having lots of great conversations with you. You are always smart and witty and good to talk with. The other thing that I always think of when I think about you is how AWFUL I felt that I slept through the phone ringing (right next to my head) when you had appendicitis and no one knew where you were and we were all so worried and you left me this what seemed weird at the time message that only added to our worry and then we found out you were in the hospital. And if I had only woken up when the phone rang I could have been with you so you weren't alone. I have always felt really bad about that.

Shawn said...

Two memories stand out to me. The first is the MS walk together, my freshmen year of college. If I recall correctly, that was also one of the first times we met. Of course details at this point are completely fuzzy, but you do learn a lot about someone after 3-4 hours, 15 miles, and a few blisters.

The second memory is basically anything and everything surrounding the events of the summer of ‘97. Nuff said about that I think.