8/29/2011

Monday, Monday

So, day 3. First Monday. All is well. I am actually quite proud of myself today because there's no one at home but me. I had to get up and get ready and get here in time with no prodding. It may not sound like a big deal, but for me it kind of is. I'm not too great with the self-motivation sometimes. OK, most of the time. I appear to be doing better at the present. Which is good, obviously. Especially since the parentals will be gone for several weeks starting in the end of September.

As far as school, first assignment in English is due Friday, and it sounds like there will be one due in Logic as well. The English assignment is an email, so it shouldn't be too taxing. We'll see about the Logic assignment. So far I'm keeping up on the reading, so that's good. That's all for today, see you Wednesday! TTFN!!

0 spewed back: